Your first candle? Not sure how to maintain the current candles you have?
Do's and Don'ts
- Allow your first burn to be 2-3 hours to prevent tunneling
- Trim wicks ¼ before every burn for an even burn
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Place candle on stable heat resistant surface.
- Stop burning when there is ¼ Inch of wax at the bottom of the vessel
- Never leave candle unattended.
- Avoid drafts and vents
- Never touch or move a burning candle
- Keep candle away from anything that can catch fire.
- Keep out of reach of kids or pets.
- Allow wax to harden before relighting.